Overview: This is a Training workshop, delivered over a four-day session and is designed to strengthen participants’ leadership capabilities, decision-making, conflict resolution, emotional intelligence, team leadership, and consensus-building. Linked with mentoring, community projects, and networking opportunities, this one-of-a-kind program challenges women to discover and embrace their unique gifts and to use them with confidence to have a positive impact in their personal and professional lives.
In facing the challenges of managing their careers or projects to maximize professional and personal goals, women often struggle with how to develop their own leadership styles and effectively enhance their power and status within an organization. To reach the highest levels of management, it is essential for women to recognize, understand, and transform common business challenges into career-building opportunities.
How You Will Benefit
- Overcome overt and hidden biases against women as leaders
- Adopt a competitive mind-set that leverages your strengths as a woman
- Build a wide and strategic network of key stakeholders who will promote your career
- Learn to deal with hypercompetitive colleagues with whom you have low trust
- Become a more confident, assertive woman in a competitive, male-dominated world
- Getting out of your comfort zone and developing a more resilient mind set
- Gain a competitive advantage by taking smart career risks
- Initiating and forming friendly competitor and challenger relationships
- Expand your strategic network in a virtual world
- Learn how to collaborate with people you don’t like
Who Should Attend?
Designed for women who aspire to positions of greater influence and authority, as follows:
- Women in Civil Service / Ministries Departments and Agencies
- Female Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Women in Banking and Business, Elected Female Legislators
- Wives of Elected & Appointed Government Officials
- Leaders of Women Associations and Civil Society Organizations
- Change and Brand Champions
- Women Leaders and Emerging Leaders, ready and willing to more fully access their professional and expressive potential.
- Executive Presence for Women
- Strategic Agility and Resilience: Embracing Change to Drive Growth
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Strategy Execution: Getting It Done
- The Leadership Edge: Strategies for the New Leader
- Making Strategy Work: Leading Effective Execution
- Strategic Alliances: Creating Growth Opportunities
- High-Potential Leaders: Accelerating Your Impact
- Leadership in Crisis Management
- Influencing Without Authority: The One to the Many
Learn the importance of influencing small groups, particularly with little or no authority.
- Acting with Power
The ability to function effectively within a hierarchy is a crucial component of leadership, yet many women struggle with “authority issues” that make certain hierarchical roles and positions difficult for them; etc.