Our Flagship programs include:
- The Annual South America – Africa – Middle East – Asia Women Summit (SAMEAWS): This is an annual unprecedented summit, aimed at bringing together, the most influential and prominent women as well as key stakeholders from the South America, Africa, Middle East and Asian regions to re-emphasize and vividly demonstrate the critical role of women to the future of these economies; thereby effectively utilizing the world’s greatest untapped resource – its women.
- The Women Leadership Development Training Program: This program is targeted at high-potential women seeking new levels of success as team leaders, political and community leaders, corporate managers and organizational visionaries.
- The Nigeria Power Women Conference
- National Conference on Education
- Partnership For African Women Entrepreneurship Development (PAWED).
- Management and Organizational Leadership Trainings: These training programs are aimed at business professionals, organizational leaders and managers alike so they can optimally maintain their company’s value proposition, increase market share and remain competitive. Our programs cover everything from business models to decision making techniques to corporate value creation. We also organize bespoke practical training sessions tailor made to the needs of teams, and organizations.