DATE: 9th – 13th August 2021
WHERE: Blended (Accra – Ghana + Virtual)
THEME: Developing and Enabling Women as a High End Resource for Problem-Solving
The Centre for Economic and Leadership Development (CELD), in partnership with the African Leadership UK Limited is thrilled to invite you to the 5-day Women Leadership Development Forum, which is scheduled to hold both physically (in Accra – Ghana) and virtually (Via Zoom) from 9th – 13th August 2021, with the theme: Developing and Enabling Women as a High End Resource for Problem-Solving
Are you responsible for advancing the women in your organization and looking for a genuine way to elevate all aspiring women in the pipeline – who have the desire, potential and commitment to emerge as leaders as well as increase your female skill sets? Then, CELD’s Women Leadership Development Forum 2021 is the perfect educational and training platform for organizations serious about diversity and elevating the progression of their female talent. At the Forum on Women Leadership Development Forum 2021, we are optimistic that the participants will expand their management and leadership skills, explore emerging best practices, and build a personal action plan to take them to their place at the top and contribute their quote to solving the rising challenges in the today’s fast changing world.
Nothing is more energizing than sharing insights and comparing experiences with other seasoned women leaders. Therefore, this forum will bring together accomplished women from a wide range of disciplines and industries to build meaningful relationships with one another, exchange ideas, openly share their collective wisdom and experiences, and integrate insights from evidence-based research and practical lessons that will increase the capacity on women, strengthen their resilience, enable them to make confident moves by taking more risks, and prepare them take on more challenging roles as a problem solvers. This forum will provide you with an agenda to learn the skills necessary to give you opportunities to develop the confidence to go for what you want in your career through a supportive peer learning environment.
During this forum, alongside renowned faculty and a global group of accomplished peers, you will able to:
- Identify and capture new opportunities for innovation.
- Create an environment that inspires and sustains results-focused change.
- Develop talent and leadership qualities in others.
- Foster and leverage organizational diversity.
- Inspire ethical decision-making throughout the organization.
- Equip the female talent in your organization with the capabilities, tools and mindset to lead in your business.
The forum will explore challenges that have practical relevance to your workplace and consider current issues that you are facing as a leader. This includes:
- Learning from personal stories and experiences sharing with your peers
- Learning how to pursue your leadership journey without bias or barriers
- Getting a clear sense of where gender lies within the wider diversity and inclusion ambitions for your organization.
- Understanding and refining your personal strengths and how best to use them.
- Learning to navigate leadership issues through external perspectives from experienced guest speakers.
- Develop the skills, through intensive discussions guided by our speaker faculty, to articulate a vision and inspire followers, and gain strategic communication skills to manage key stakeholders and influence without authority.
- Drive your career progression and transition to a greater leadership role in your organization.
- Rethink your personal leadership style and explore and experiment with new approaches.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE FORUM
This forum is adopting a training methodology that will include the following:
- Papers Presentation: Thought leaders on gender, diversity and sustainability, as well as women in senior leadership positions in public and private companies and nonprofit organizations around the world, will have the opportunity to contribute to the forum through submissions and presentations of their research abstracts, papers and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, theoretical, or practical work in all areas of women leadership, diversity and sustainability.
- Scenarios, case studies, and Role-plays: This forum will adopt active and collaborative teaching techniques, such as scenarios, case studies and role-plays that would focus on real problems, which women are faced with in the workplace, as part of efforts to increase their interest and involvement, gain the mindset, tools and confidence to lead with impact, navigate uncertainty and change. The designed scenarios will involve practice applications by making choices and receiving feedback on them.
- Roundtable Discussions: The forum will also include roundtable discussions as opportunities for participants to get together in an informal setting to examine issues that relate to women leadership in the workplace.
RELEVANT TOPICS TO BE EXPLORED
- A Woman’s Unique Strength as a Leader: How to Develop Yours!
- Winning Motivation Techniques and Other Must-have Leadership Tools
- Criticism and Discipline for Improved Employee ?Performance ?Assertive Communication: Your Key to Leadership Success
- Effectively Handling Confrontation, Conflict and Other Uncomfortable Situations Dealing With the Diversity of the Workplace
- Building Credibility and Increasing Your Visibility to Get ahead
- Onward and Upward: Creating a Success Roadmap.
- How to attract funders
- Creating value initiatives for social good
- Crucial key dimensions for women flourishing
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Women Leadership Development Forum 2021 is designed for women who hold leadership positions in public and private companies and nonprofit organizations around the world.
RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY
Call: +44 23 92 658 276
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Website: www.celdng.org; www.africanleadership.co.uk