CELD Organisational Summary
Welcome to celdng.org!
Welcome to the Centre for Economic and Leadership Development (CELD), an organization with a core mandate to bring true and enduring empowerment to women at various levels, circumstances, cultures and tribes; whilst re defining the theory and practice of inclusive leadership and education for the youth and the various societies where we operate.
Our mission is to become a leading global platform for delivering peak performance and gender empowerment.
To promote productive engagement, peak performance and the advancement of the practice and development of leadership for the benefit of today’s developing societies globally.
- The Annual South America-Africa – Middle East – Asia Women Summit (SAMEAWS)
- The International Conference on African Women Development
- The Nigeria Power Women Conference
- National Conference on Education
- Partnership For African Women Entrepreneurship Development (PAWED)
- Management and Organizational Leadership Training Program
- The Women Leadership Development Training Program
Message from the ED
Equipping ‘’More Women’’ to be Active Participants in Critical Sectors of Emerging Economies in 2019
The journey for women in 2018 recorded some challenges albeit, with rays of hope. Though progress in gender diversity and other related issues seemed to have stalled in 2018, it is not due to a lack of commitment from women themselves. According to ‘Women in the Workplace 2018’, a study conducted by McKinsey in partnership with LeanIn.org, “Women are doing their part. Read on..