Welcome to celdng.org!
Welcome to the Centre for Economic and Leadership Development (CELD), an organization with a core mandate to bring true and enduring empowerment to women at various levels, circumstances, cultures and tribes; whilst re defining the theory and practice of inclusive leadership and education for the youth and the various societies where we operate.
Our mission is to become a leading global platform for delivering peak performance and gender empowerment.
To promote productive engagement, peak performance and the advancement of the practice and development of leadership for the benefit of today’s developing societies globally.
- The Annual South America-Africa – Middle East – Asia Women Summit (SAMEAWS)
- The International Conference on African Women Development
- The Nigeria Power Women Conference
- National Conference on Education
- Partnership For African Women Entrepreneurship Development (PAWED)
- Management and Organizational Leadership Training Program
- The Women Leadership Development Training Program
Message from the ED
Delivering Impact and Results Driven Solutions for Women Across Sectors, Social Status and Nations
In the year 2022, like other years, the Amazons Watch Magazine was given privileged access to the diverse experiences of women across different climes, which were written in form of stories, and informed some of our interventions and projects. On one end, there were women and girls who challenged status quo, refused to settle for less and became change agents in their communities while on the other end, the picture remained grim.
Different dimensions of unequal access to Read on..