CELD Organisational Summary
Welcome to celdng.org!
Welcome to the Centre for Economic and Leadership Development (CELD), an organization with a core mandate to bring true and enduring empowerment to women at various levels, circumstances, cultures and tribes; whilst re defining the theory and practice of inclusive leadership and education for the youth and the various societies where we operate.
Our mission is to become a leading global platform for delivering peak performance and gender empowerment.
To promote productive engagement, peak performance and the advancement of the practice and development of leadership for the benefit of today’s developing societies globally.
- The Annual South America-Africa – Middle East – Asia Women Summit (SAMEAWS)
- The International Conference on African Women Development
- The Nigeria Power Women Conference
- National Conference on Education
- Partnership For African Women Entrepreneurship Development (PAWED)
- Management and Organizational Leadership Training Program
- The Women Leadership Development Training Program
Message from the ED
The 2020s- An Era of scaling new heights and treading uncharted waters for women
Finally, the last page of 2010s chapters have been turned over and closed. However, the amazing achievements recorded in this past decade, for and by women will remain as indelible imprints on the sands of time. Among these amazing achievements by women is the world’s latest record and limit breaker, Sanna Marin, 34, who heads a five-woman led coalition government, with four of the women in their early thirties, thereby making her the youngest Prime Minister in the world and in Finnish history. Read on..