If your goal is to be a self-confident, authentic, and a happier career woman, here’s someone you need to meet.
Mofoluwaso Ilevbare is a John Maxwell Coach, Speaker & Trainer with expertise in confidence coaching, work life balance, energy and personal branding for career women.
With more than 15 years experience in the corporate world of manufacturing, human resources and strategy building, Mofoluwaso Ilevbare can partner with you to bring clarity to your life’s purpose and God-given talents so you can overcome fear, unleash your authentic self and be free to live a happy fulfilling life.
Her multi-cultural experiences working with men and women across organizations and cultures have added to her cultural openness and global mindset. Her strengths lie in organizational leadership, talent development, gender diversity and inclusion, and employee engagement designs.
She is a co-author of 2 Amazon International Best Sellers, The Missing Piece in Bouncing Back & Self Love, and inspiring hope through her personal stories of overcoming underlying beliefs and near death experiences. She also recently released a devotional for married couples to promote an atmosphere of love and peace. She maintains an active blog and tackles issues on confidence, work life balance, productivity etc.
As an advocate for more women in the boardroom, Mofoluwaso Ilevbare mentors career women and university students in the areas of self-confidence, public speaking, personal brand and leadership development and continues to champion a stronger workforce pipeline in the workplace.
As a social entrepreneur, Mofoluwaso Ilevbare is the President of WIWF and WCBP, two charity organizations meeting the needs of women , adolescent boys and girls, and entrepreneurship programs for widows and orphans in Nigeria.
Women Inspiring Women Foundation (WIWF): Our vision is to raise adolescent girls and women who are influential leaders, highly skilled and financially stable to generate income for themselves, their families and society at large. Our objectives are centered on one theme: “If you teach a girl/woman to fish, she can change her destiny and the world around her.”
Women Connected By Purpose (WCBP): Women Connected by Purpose (WCBP) is our borderless women’s development forum, with the vision to connect women of all ages, marital status, physical statistics, temperaments together, across nations, enabling and energizing them to find purpose and make an impact in their world. Programs include i) total wellness for women (spirit, soul, body), ii) education and entrepreneurship for women and adolescent girls and iii) fund raising for orphanages and mission homes in Nigeria. Chapters exist in Ibadan, Lagos, Geneva and Atlanta where programs are held annually.
- International Coach Academy, Certified Professional Coach (in progress)
- John Maxwell Certified Coach, Speaker & Trainer (2014)
- Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR) – HRCI certified (2014)
- MBA (Management) Lead City University, Ibadan, Nigeria (2008).
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (distinction); University of Ibadan, Nigeria (2001).
Work / Professional Experience (Procter & Gamble):
- Regional HR Manager, India Middle East & Africa Product Supply (Geneva)
- Nigeria Commercial Operations HR Business Partner
- Ibadan Manufacturing Site HR Manager
- Sub Sahara Africa One PS Network Leader
- West Africa Supply Network Organization HR Business Partner
- Grow Africa PS HR Partner- Leadership Development & Organization Design
- Europe, Middle East & Africa PS HR Project Manager (Belgium)
- Manager HR Operations / Organization Excellence (Ibadan)
- Head, Site Quality Assurance, Quality Control & Technical Packaging Departments
Other previous Work / Professional Experience:
- Resident Pharmacist, Oni & Sons Peadratic Hospital
- Hospitality & General Management, Encomia Ltd Guesthouses & Services
For more information, visit: www.wcbpurpose.org / www.womeninspiringwomenng.com
Mofoluwaso Ilevbare is happily married to Engr. Joshua Ilevbare. They reside in Geneva with their two sons, David and Ethan.
For speaking and coaching engagements, Mofoluwaso Ilevbare can be reached at email@example.com
- Social Media Links:
– Blog: lifecoachingwithfofo.com
– Twitter: twitter.com/folusoilevbare
– Facebook: facebook.com/fofoilev
– LinkedIn: ch.linkedin.com/in/mofoluwasoilevbare
– Leadership Website: johncmaxwellgroup.com/mofoluwasoilevbare
- Charity Organization Websites: