In facing the challenges of managing their careers or projects to maximize professional and personal goals, women often struggle with how to develop their own leadership styles and effectively enhance their power and status within an organization. To reach the highest levels of management, it is essential for women to recognize, understand, and transform common professional challenges into career-building opportunities. Interestingly, most women are gradually assuming a leading role and pioneering a new commitment towards the realization of the sustainable development goals. It is therefore imperative that governments and institutions all over the world must consistently develop, encourage and sponsor gender leadership development programmes, policies, and strategies that seek to provide women and men with equal opportunities to showcase their inert abilities for the betterment of mankind.
It is in line with the above that Centre for Economic and Leadership Development (CELD), a global leading human capacity, gender empowerment and development-based organization that sees itself as a catalyst and thought leader in developing the theory and practice of leadership, social, educational and economic empowerment particularly in developing nations, have continually shown commitment in inspiring a multilateral action for gender emancipation and empowerment. This workshop is organized in strategic partnership with the National Organization of Black Elected Legislative (NOBEL) Women, USA and the African Leadership Magazine.
Participants at the INTERNATIONAL WOMEN LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT FORUM-DUBAI are expected to take home the following benefit;
- Overcome overt and hidden biases against women as leaders
- Adopt a competitive mind-set that leverages your strengths as a woman
- Build a wide and strategic network of key stakeholders who will promote your career
- Learn to deal with hypercompetitive colleagues with whom you have low trust
- Become a more confident, assertive woman in a competitive, male-dominated world
- Getting out of your comfort zone and developing a more resilient mind set
- Gain a competitive advantage by taking smart career risks
- Initiating and forming friendly competitor and challenger relationships
- Expand your strategic network in a virtual world
- Learn how to collaborate with people you don’t like
The workshop which is designed to offer a platform for prominent stakeholders to share key information and participate in more focused and in-depth discussions on wide range of issues relating to girl child education, women empowerment and gender equity as a vehicle for championing inclusive and sustainable development will bring together individuals, institutions, leaders, politicians, academics, businesses, diplomats, major Think-Tanks on gender issues.
Highlights of the workshop shall include;
- Guests/Paper Presentations
- Panel Discussions and Case Studies
- Working visits
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Female Executives in the Public and Private Sector
- Women in Civil Service / Ministries, Departments, and Agencies
- Female Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Women in Banking and Business,
- Elected Female Legislators
- Wives of Elected & Appointed Government Officials
- Wives of Senior Military/Paramilitary Officers
- Leaders of Women Associations and Civil Society Organizations
PARTICIPATION FEE: $1,600 (One Thousand Six Hundred Dollars)
This fee will cover 5 nights’ accommodation, airport pick up, all conference materials, training pack, refreshment (lunch and tea breaks) certificate of completion and a closing dinner on the last day of the forum.
For further enquiries, please contact +234 8037478294, +2348119740015 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org