The Africa Middle East Asia Women Summit ( AMEAWS) is one of the largest international conferences on women in the world and the largest in the Africa-Middle East -Asia region. This unprecedented tripartite summit is aimed at bringing together, the most influential and prominent women as well as key stakeholders in the Africa, Middle East and Asian regions, under one roof to discuss the need to recognize and seize the untapped and profitable opportunities that women economic and political champions represent. See conference objectives in the Brochure, below.
Our focus is to create a platform to showcase female role models and an inclusive meeting place for individuals and businesses to connect, collaborate, inspire and invest.
Theme – Emerging Economies: Closing the credit gap and investing in women for sustainable growth
Date: 20-22 November, 2014
Venue: The Hilton Dubai Jumeirah, Dubai-UAE
Who should attend?
- Women leaders from all sectors in the Middle East, Asia and African regions
- Women Entrepreneurs from the three regions
- Women Business Leaders and Executives from the three regions
- Women leaders in Government and Business Organizations
- C-Level Executives (CEO’s, Chairmen, Presidents, MDs) of Investor Groupings, financial Institutions/Funds from the three regions
- Top Gender Empowered Companies from the three regions
- Regional and Global High Ranking Delegates
- Women Association Leaders
- Board members of Chamber of Commerce and Women Development Institutions
- Upcoming high-growth Women-led start-ups from the three emerging economies, and more….
To participate at this conference, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Hospitality & Sponsorship
AMEAWS, as one of the largest international conferences on women in the world and the largest in the Africa-Middle East -Asia region, debuted with a record attendance of over 500 delegates from 32 countries in 2013. This first edition also had in attendance First Ladies of 4 Nations, Royalties, Wives of Governors, spouses of Ambassadors, leading women in politics, business, the arts, academia, sciences and entertainment.
AMEAWS offers our sponsors an exclusive opportunity to network with these successful women leaders who are at the helm of affairs, making strategic decisions for their nations and boards as well as make up to the top 500 business leaders worldwide
The AMEAWS platform boasts of a community of savvy, daring and passionate women in business and politics, who are always on the look out for investment and exciting opportunities to launch into.
Why Sponsor the Conference?
- Drive your message to the largest gathering of women leaders from Africa, Middle East & Asia
- Connect with women’s organizations from these regions and the Americas
- Deliver your marketing messages to a high profile and influential audience
- Explore avenues for co-operation between women’s organizations from these three regions
- Gain a comprehensive overview of women’s efforts and achievements in these three regions
- Demonstrate your support for women issues on a world stage
- Quality exposure for your organization in these regions and local Dubai press and the international media
Corporate Hospitality & Sponsorship Packages
Your organization’s sponsorship benefits are summarised as follows:
- 2 portable banners at the venue
- 2 VIP invitations to attend the Conference
- Promotion display table at the venue
- Great networking and knowledge sharing opportunities
- Opportunities for media interviews during the event
- Organization will be presented as one of the AMEAWS 2014 sponsors
- Organization’s logo with link will be on the event website
- A specially crafted Award crystal, to be presented to the company’s representative as a Global Champion in Women Empowerment( Middle East, Asia & Africa categories)
- Organization’s sponsorship will be highlighted during the promotion campaign
Sponsorship Fee: (Please contact the Sponsorship Team for details and other customised benefits – email@example.com)
For more information download conference brochure below