The Centre for Economic and Leadership Development (CELD), an NGO in special consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC) is calling for nomination of distinguished Women Leaders from Africa, the Middle East and Asia who are making a difference in their communities for the following honors
1. CELD Community Impact Award,
2. Induction into the Global Women Leaders Hall of Fame
Please send your nominations not later than 2nd December 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name and contact of your nominee, reasons for nomination, proof of community Impact and name/contact details of nominating person or organization. Successful nominees would be contacted and shall be decorated during the 2013 Africa-Middle East-Asia Summit coming up from 16 December 2013 at the Atlantis the Palm, Dubai UAE.
The Summit, which is expected to have 500 women from across the three continents of Africa-Middle East and Asia shall have as theme “ Emerging Economies Women as the next frontier”, and shall bring together 6 First ladies(already confirmed) and female politicians, female business leaders, Civil society leaders, policy makers and women from the corporate world. Past recipients of the CELD Awards have included H. E President Joyce Banda of Malawi; Rt. Hon. Anne Makinda, Speaker of the Parliament of Tanzania; Dubai Foundation for Women and Children; Dr. Wendy Luhabe; Her Excellency, Roli Uduaghan of Delta State Nigeria, amongst others.
WHO CAN BE NOMINATED?
- Distinguished female political office holders who are making a difference in the society
- Distinguished female business leaders and corporate iconsInspirational women leaders
- Impactful female civil society leaders
- Wives of elected officials, who are using their pet projects to touch lives
- Female public servants with integrity and a history of service and professionalism
For participation as a delegate sponsor opportunities and speaking opportunity at this trail-blazing event should send an email to email@example.com or call +234 803 909 5696, 1 424 204 2203, +44 745 2244234. www.celdng.org