CELD Organisational Summary
Welcome to celdng.org!
Welcome to the Centre for Economic and Leadership Development (CELD), an organization with a core mandate to bring true and enduring empowerment to women at various levels, circumstances, cultures and tribes; whilst re defining the theory and practice of inclusive leadership and education for the youth and the various societies where we operate.
Our mission is to become a leading global platform for delivering peak performance and gender empowerment.
To promote productive engagement, peak performance and the advancement of the practice and development of leadership for the benefit of today’s developing societies globally.
- The Annual South America-Africa – Middle East – Asia Women Summit (SAMEAWS)
- The International Conference on African Women Development
- The Nigeria Power Women Conference
- National Conference on Education
- Partnership For African Women Entrepreneurship Development (PAWED)
- Management and Organizational Leadership Training Program
- The Women Leadership Development Training Program
Welcome to 2017- A Year of the Woman
On behalf of the Board and Management of the Centre for Economic and Leadership Development, we wish to joyfully welcome you to the Year 2017. A year that is set to open up opportunities and possibilities for the women folk in emerging economies; especially in spheres traditionally cordoned off for the male folk.
Mrs Furo Ken- Giami
Executive Director- CELD