CELD Organisational Summary
Welcome to celdng.org!
Welcome to the Centre for Economic and Leadership Development (CELD), an organization with a core mandate to bring true and enduring empowerment to women at various levels, circumstances, cultures and tribes; whilst re defining the theory and practice of inclusive leadership and education for the youth and the various societies where we operate.
Our mission is to become a leading global platform for delivering peak performance and gender empowerment.
To promote productive engagement, peak performance and the advancement of the practice and development of leadership for the benefit of today’s developing societies globally.
- The Annual South America-Africa – Middle East – Asia Women Summit (SAMEAWS)
- The International Conference on African Women Development
- The Nigeria Power Women Conference
- National Conference on Education
- Partnership For African Women Entrepreneurship Development (PAWED)
- Management and Organizational Leadership Training Program
- The Women Leadership Development Training Program
Welcome to 2018- Unleashing 21st Century Amazons and World Changers!
On behalf of the board and management of the Centre for Economic and Leadership Development and the Amazons Watch Magazine, we gladly present you our theme of the Year 2018- Unleashing 21st Century Amazons and World Changers.
Mrs Furo Ken- Giami
Executive Director- CELD